Sunday, December 31, 2017

Misscha Christmas Secret Box Unboxing




This Christmas Missha Canada put out a limited secret box for $45.00.  I've been wanting to try them out so I quickly ordered one, hoping for a good range of products.  After tax and shipping the total came to $61.80, with a total value of $163.00.  Did I find the box worth the money?  Yes, very much so.  There was a good balance between skincare, basic makeup, and other products that are useful for anyone who cares about beauty.  It was delivered within 2 days of my ordering it and was packed well so that nothing got damaged.  I'll be using all the products and I'll write reviews once I experience them.  

And so: Photos!

I just had to take a photo of the package in the box, it was so well packed.



Lets start with skincare

A good spread of products that should work for all skin types.  

Left to right: Defence Sunblock with an SPF of 50, Face Cream, and the Purifying Massage

There were of coarse sheet masks included (what kind of K-beauty box wouldn't have these?)  I'm glad that there was a foot mask, rather than three sheet masks, since I like those the most.  

Top: Foot bootie mask, two Lentil Bean sheet masks
Bottom: two Nose Pore strips

Next we have the makeup

Three more items that should fit a wide range of people.

Left to right: Colour Fit stick shadow in Irish Latte, Pastel Macaron Powder in number 1, A'Pieu Multiple Colour Stick in Brown 2

And the random rest

Back: Juicy Farm shower gel in wild cherry, hand cream
Front: nail polish in clear sparkle and in coral
Plus I got a small bonus bag with two trial-size products.  This was the first thing I saw when opening the box: the daisy bag with makeup inside.  (There product no counted in dollar value total).

Left to right: structured daisy make-up bag, The Original Tension Pact, Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence



No comments:

Post a Comment